Conference: 18-20 October 2016
Three days of great practical advice, tips and solutions for using biometric technology for managing identity and increasing efficiency within government and commercial applications.
In a packed conference programme, speakers involved in large-scale government projects will mix with those from mainstream customer-facing applications such as mobiles and payments to give a comprehensive insight into current projects and future challenges and how biometrics will fit into your plans for the future.
Do you want to present at Biometrics 2016?
Abstracts are invited for consideration for presentations within the Biometrics 2016 programme. Topics will include:
- Identity management and the role of biometrics?
- The digital and mobile world – which applications will be successful and why?
- Consumer biometrics and their application – what will have the greatest take up and why?
- What is new for public sector biometrics?
- How to manage borders and the movement of people now and in the future?
- Education on biometrics and how to overcome misconception amongst the public
- A key trend: Liveness detection and vulnerability assessments – what is available?
- Why privacy continues to matter! What legislation if any do we need to see?
- Research and innovation in biometrics
- Technology developments
Find out more here. Deadline for applications: 31 March 2016
- Leading international speakers
- Expert insight and opinion
- Panel discussions
- Networking opportunities
“The conference is comprehensive, interesting, and keeps us up to trend with the latest biometric technologies.”
Exhibition and Free seminars:
19-20 October 2016
From national ID cards to access control, BiometricsLive - the Biometrics 2016 exhibition - is your best source of advanced identity management and authentication solutions.
“All most important biometric vendors and experts are present.”