Conference: 18-20 October 2016
In a packed three-day programme, speakers involved in large-scale government projects will mix with those from mainstream customer-facing applications such as mobiles and payments to give a comprehensive insight into current projects and future challenges and how biometrics will fit into your plans for the future.
- Digital identity management: the end of passwords?
- Combating fraud and cyber attacks
- Law enforcement and forensics
- Trends and strategies for border control
- Securing transactions and keeping customers happy
- Case studies; unique identity and eligibility using biometrics
- Creating social impact: improving child safety
- Creating social impact in the developing world and healthcare
- Securing biometrics: testing and vulnerability
- Building trust: Privacy and data protection
- Biometrics of the future: research and innovation
Exhibition and Free seminars:
19-20 October 2016
From national ID cards to access control, BiometricsLive - the Biometrics 2016 exhibition - is your best source of advanced identity management and authentication solutions.
Kenneth D. Gantt
Deputy Director, Department of Homeland Security - Office of Biometric Identity Management, USA
Lead Electoral Advisor, Bureau of Policy & Programme Support, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), USA
Forensic Science Regulator, UK
Richard Vorder Bruegge